The Summer Leadership Program is an opportunity for Middle and High School Latina students (grades 7-10) to further develop skills as they engage in sessions that will further support their Academics, Personal Development, Health and Wellness, as well as their Cultural Leadership, Identify, and Self-Image. Further information about our Summer Leadership Program will be provided to our LaTEENa Conference attendees and our partner organizations and schools in April/May timeframe.
Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
June 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th
1. Receive workshop support & guidance from successful Latinas
2. Meet professional Latinas including business executives, community leaders & educators
3. Do a YouScience assessment to support your academic goals to achieve your future career
4. Have FUN learning the steps and choices you will need to make to ensure your own personal success,
now & in the future
5. Experience the best SATURDAY MORNINGS you have ever had during summer vacation!
Registration deadline: May 13, 2022
Space is limited!!
Any Additional questions email:
The mission of Adelante Mujer, Inc. is to sponsor and promote programs dedicated to the inclusion of Latina students in pursuit of higher education, professional career growth, and cultural leadership development.