LaTEENa Pre-Collegiate Leadership Program
The LaTEENa Pre-Collegiate Leadership Program is for alumni who have attended The LaTEENa Conference
as well college students.
Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
July 11th, 18th, 25th & August 1st, 8th, 15th
1. Receive the workbook companion to “7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens” by Sean Covey
& supporting materials
2. Receive workshop support & guidance from successful Latinas
3. Meet professional Latinas including business executives, community leaders & educators
4. Create a Career Pathway tool to support your academic goals to achieve your future career
5. Have FUN learning the steps and choices you will need to make to ensure your own personal success,
now & in the future
6. Experience the best SATURDAY MORNINGS you have ever had during summer vacation!
Registration deadline: June 19, 2020
Space is limited!!
Any Additional questions email:
The mission of Adelante Mujer, Inc. is to sponsor and promote programs dedicated to the inclusion of Latina college and high school students in pursuit of higher education, professional career growth, and cultural leadership development.